RIP Agathe Von Trapp, a member of the original Von Trapp family singers, who played Liesel in the film.
HOW. WHUT. RTD. OMG.
The fact that I am the biggest Who geek in my household and my sister was the one who told me was quite strange.
SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
^^^My actual reaction.
nom nom nom nom nom nom
One episode away from season 4 Supernatural :O
Feeling kinda sorry for Bela, even if she is a bitch ;D
I know Dean’s gonna die. There’s no way they can kill Lilith with no cult. :O
I’m just excited cause I’m meeting Castiel in 37 minutes time :D This is waaaay too exciting :D
How I hope my future will be, huh?
Happy. Full of stories. Fun.
I hope for love and money and adventure.
I hope to marry rich and become a modelling, space travelling doctor.
I hope for world peace and end of hunger and illness.
And I hope my future is one, big, good surprise :D
(Catching up here)
A moment I felt the most satisfied with my life….
Hmm, hard one. I’m sure there’s plenty of times, but it’s one of those questions that requires thinking time.
Probably the time when my family and I went to Dorset for a little week-long holiday.
It was quite a spontaneous thought, but my parents rented a lovely little thatched cottage in the middle of the countryside, old and adorable, and we took our bikes, and we spent the week cycling up and down the tiresome hills and fossil hunting in the beaches. It was absolutely lovely. We spent a week without internet or signal, or daytime TV. We did have a few of films to watch on a DVD player, which was what we did every night, and the rest of the time was out and about.
It’s the longest time ever that my brother and sister did not fight. it was bliss.
And we had soooo much fun. Behind our cottage there were two fields, one of which was ours, with a pond and amazing view, and the other belonging to the land-owners, with three sheep we named Bruce, Matilda and Hilary, and Java Binks, a hawk in a massive cage nearby.
Probably one of my best holidays :)
I’ll do it now, cause I’m gonna miss some days :O
My Horoscope: Cancer.
Cancer type personality can vary from shy and withdrawn to boisterous and sociable. Dig deeper beneath a Crab’s shell, however, and you are apt to find common traits that lie hidden beneath - such as a basic conservative nature, a sympathetic demeanor, and a heartfelt wish to help those less fortunate. I’m probably more on the shy side of cancer, and I guess I am sympathetic, and a helper of the needy. But a “conservative nature?” Have you not seen my title?? Change is what brought me here to England, and what led me to my friends, and it’s what’ll keep leading my life :D
Conversely, they can also appear to be overly sensitive and thin-skinned at times, even obstinate in their wish for quiet and privacy. In fact, a secure home base is important to all Cancers, where they can crawl into their dens and find welcome and comfort as a respite from the workaday cares of the world.
In love, Cancers are generally very romantic and nurturing, and in business make excellent mentors. While some Cancers are know to have become dynamic business leaders, others find rewards in working behind the scenes in any kind of service industry. I’m somewhat romantic, I guess, though not sure about nurturing. As for the last point, I am neither an excellent leader, nor enjoy the “behind the scenes” in service industry. I don’t want to lead and I don’t want to follow, I want to go my own little way :)
Positive: Kind, helpful and caring, sympathetic to need, domesticated, intuitive and protecting. Yes for all of them except for domisticated, and sometimes helpful. I am both wild and I don’t help much (though I should, I feel bad about not helping sometimes.)
Negative: Easily hurt, jealous and possessive, remains insulted, selfish and self centred, inward looking, overbearing, cranky and irritable. Ok, so I’ll admit that I am proud, and can be possessive over certain things. But I don’t agree with jealousy, I don’t hold grudges, and I am not at all self-centered, or any of the others. It takes a lot to push my buttons, and jealousy and grudges are two things that annoy me, because if you don’t have something somebody else does, instead of going green, get over it cause it’s a waste of time. If it really bothers you, work hard so you can get whatever makes you jealous. As for grudges, what’s in the past is in the past. A wise monkey called Rafiki once taught Simba:
Adult Simba: I know what I have to do. But going back will mean facing my past. I’ve been running from it for so long.
[Rafiki hits Simba on the head with his stick]
Adult Simba: Ow! Jeez, what was that for?
Rafiki: It doesn’t matter. It’s in the past.
Adult Simba: Yeah, but it still hurts.
Rafiki: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or… learn from it.
[swings his stick at Simba again who ducks out of the way]
Rafiki: Ha. You See? So what are you going to do?
Adult Simba: First, I’m gonna take your stick.
[Simba snatches Rafiki’s stick and throws it and Rafiki runs to grab it]
Rafiki: No, not the stick! Hey, where you going?
Adult Simba: I’m going back!
So yeah, learn from your mistakes and other people’s mistakes, move on, don’t think about the past, just focus on the present and dream about the future :)
I’m going to Kent tomorrow.
Without my laptop.
I won’t be able to watch Supernatural for two days.
How will I survive? :’(
30 interesting facts about me…. woah o.O
1. I don’t scare easily. The only time I’m scared is when I’m home alone in the dark. Even then, singing at the top of my voice will scare the mad mureder away :)
2. England is home to me, even if I was born in Spain and know it better.
3. I think waaaaay too much. I actually have to stop myself from thinking. My inner monologues would drive anyone (except for me) crazy.
4. I sleep with a teddy bear. I don’t need it, but Lily’s been mine since I was tiny, so she’s staying with me. I also keep another teddy bear I got given when i was born, and a reindeer a friend gave me next to my bed, so Lily doesn’t get lonely when I’m at school.
5. I have a passion for candyfloss.
6. I am so scarily crazy when I’m with my brother or sister. If any outsider saw us, they’d probably call the men in white coats.
7. I love anime. I wish I could draw like anime and manga, but I can’t, so I stick to reading and writing it.
8. I wish I could sing so much. I don’t want to be a singer, or do musicals or anything, but to just have that ability would be amazing.
9. I will meet Johnny Depp and I will hug him, for he is my idol and my inspiration. Apart from being increadibly good looking, he plays the guitar, he dropped high school so he could follow his dream, and he’s such a peculiar character.
10. If I worked on a film with Johnny Depp, I would die a happy girl.
11. I crunch on raw pasta when I’m bored.
12. I used to daydream with vampires when that was my obssesion (thanks Twilight) then I moved on to Hogwarts daydreams when I was over-excited with Harry Potter- now, my daydreams involve pirates and Supernatural related stuff.
13. I’m aiming to be a doctor, cause it seems the right path to follow.
14. I’m worried about being a doctor because it’s so hard to get into, but I don’t know what else to do.
15. I’m worried about being a docto,r cause I’ve had in my mind for a long time that I want to travel the world and visit all places possible before I get myself a long-term partner and job. Being a doctor requires loads of work and experience, I don’t know how to manage it all.
16. The only time I become slightly undecisive with my career choice is when I think about how amazing it would be to work behind the camera for a film/TV series.
17. I am going to be rich. And my partner shall be well-known so we can go to galas and parties so I can wear my ballgowns and heels.
18. Sometimes, I aim too high.
19. I don’t show my emotions easily. I don’t cry or get angry around people who aren’t really close to me. Really close is family as in mum, dad, brother and sister. Otherwise, crying is a no-no. I find it embarrasing, even though I know it shouldn’t be.
20. I love the dark for some reason, even if it gives me the heebie-jeebies. I love the possibility that there might be something in it that I can’t see.
21. I lust for adventure. I take dark ally-ways, I go into curious shops, and I love interesting people. I can’t wait to see what adventure I can get myself into.
22. My iPod is my life source. Without it, I DIE.
23. I’m learning to play the keyboard by myself. Go me ;)
24. I’ve chosen Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths for my A-Levels. Save me?
25. My expectations in guys are way too high.
26. My room is tidy, except for my desk. That’s because I do all my work on my bed or on the floor, so the desk is just there to hold everything else.
27. I’m a Pokemon fanatic, even the new ones. I prefer the old games, Red, Blue and Yellow on GameBoy Colour ;D, but the new programs are too funny ♥
28. Lily-Rose and James are my two favourite names ever. My kids shall be named so.
29. I have a board in my room where I pin up all drawings I’ve made, including the comincs my friend and I do in French lessons. I also have a pocket in my purse where I collect tickets/receipts from outings with fam/friends.
29.5. I have 21 posters in my room (I recently took some down.)
30. My name is Ana Isabel Lucia Skelton Garcia, I was born on the 11th July 1995, I am a Cancer, weigh around 47kg, am 163cm tall, shoe size 5 or 6.
So, yeah, that’s me ;D
My grandparents have gone, and I’m not gonna see them till Summer :( Still, it’s the time away from each other that makes our time together extra special <3 Cute or what?? ;)
Till next year, I guess ;) Merry Christmas to all those in America!!! :D :D :D
It’s been an awesome day :D
Suicide, ey? I can’t actually think of a time where I thought about ending my life. Not properly thought, anyhow. I love my life too much, suicide is too selfish and too easy.
I suppose everyone’s had a little moment where a thought came to their head, but usually, I just call myself an idiot and move on. I would probably guess the only time I’ve somewhat thought about suicide was one of those weird days where I was thinking to deep into stuff, and I suddenly wondered what came after death, which led to thinking that by suicide I’d find out sooner.
But, a) I’d never be able to leave my life behind. I love my family too much and I love my friends too much, and I’m too curious and excited about my future to stop now. I’ve got some exams to finish, degrees to get, places to visit and people to meet. One day, if I’m lucky, I might have kids, who’ll give me grandkids, who might give me great grandkids. (Considering how long people are living now, imagine how long we’ll live in a half a century’s time!)
Plus, b) I’d never be able to actually kill myself. Whether it’s because i don’t want to leave my family, because I’m enjoying life too much, or because I’m simply too afraid, I don’t know.
Anyhoo, suicide is, and always has been/will be, a no-no for me :)
sadfafdsdf!!! :D Be my doctor! :D